1 Office. 1 Team. 1 Fee.
Our patients deserve care that’s above the standard with a team you can trust. Restoring your smile that’s been damaged by missing teeth can be difficult to live with as it impacts your ability to eat, speak, laugh, and smile with confidence.
Dr. Kremer and our team have focused to make sure your experience is comfortable and enjoyable by offering the most secure, natural-looking tooth replacement solution available– dental implants.
When you come in for your complimentary implant consultation, we’ll help guide you through every step of this process towards a stunning, new smile.
3 Reasons Our
Process Stands Out
1. We offer oral-conscious sedation and IV sedation, upon request, which can help you feel relaxed throughout your implant placement and can be administered by our in-office anesthesiologist to ensure your safety.
2. For patients who need a full mouth reconstruction due to disease, a congenital condition, bone loss, or an accident, we offer the permanent and affordable Hybridge full arch dental implant bridge.
3. Our practice is one of only 4% of dentists that use a computer-guided implant technology which creates a unique, personalized treatment plan and places each implant with ultimate precision and efficiency.
Download our e-book today!
Do you want to learn about dental implants, how the process works, and see if you’re a viable candidate? Explore our free, downloadable e-book here and discover how Dr. Kremer, Dr. McKinney, and our team can transform the beauty and health of your smile.
Advanced Implant Technology
Here at Kremer Dental Care, we use some of the latest dental technology available so we can help make your implant process go smoothly and result in long-term success. Our state-of-the-art technology helps give you:
- A detailed, personalized treatment plan from 3D images of the jaw and panoramic x-rays
- A guided dental implant surgery that provides incredible precision and stability with your implant
- Little to no error while placing each implant
- Less discomfort throughout your procedure
- A shorter treatment process and speedy recovery
What our patients are saying
“We know Dr. Kremer and his staff are fantastic. Both my husband and I have been going there for many years. They answer all our questions and give us appointments that are convenient. We highly recommend this dental office to everyone, they provide exceptional care.”
Meet Dr. Kevin Kremer
Dr. Kremer is a highly experienced dentist who specializes in cosmetic, general, and family dentistry. Being one of only 2% of dentists nationwide who is certified by the prestigious Las Vegas Dental Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, Dr. Kremer is uniquely trained and experienced in providing high-quality dental care to our patients.
As a leading implant dentist in Chico, Dr. Kremer has committed to continuing education programs at the Misch International Implant Institute and is a dedicated Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. These associations allow Dr. Kremer to keep up with new techniques and technologies in implant dentistry so he can provide you with remarkable, long-lasting results.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Here at Kremer Dental Care, we strive to provide the best personalized treatment possible – giving patients the attention and treatment they deserve. Our highly trained Chico dentist, Dr. Kremer, and staff are well equipped and skilled to perform a wide range of dental procedures.